THEORY & HAZARD PERCEPTION AND MOD 2
Features for Module 1a and 1b
You will have unlimited access to EVERYTHING you need to pass your Theory & Hazard Module 1a & 1b and Module 2 CPC Case Study first time.
GET STARTED HERE
Multiple Choice Theory
- Every revision question from the DVSA - the people who set the test.
- Sit unlimited mock tests with interactive case studies.
- Read the DVSA explanations and links to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
- Detailed progress monitor.
- Optional English voiceover to help those with reading difficulties or dyslexia.
- Practise using over 700 high quality interactive video clips covering a variety of environments and road conditions to help prepare you for your test.
- Watch the DVSA's introduction video and sample video clips.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using high quality video clips.
- Review each clip to improve your skills.
- Analyse your performance and find out when you are ready to sit the real test.
Features for Module 2 CPC Case Study Questions
Even more features to boost your revision...The latest edition of The Highway Code, Free updates - keeping you up to date with the latest revision tools
GET STARTED HERE
- The largest database of professionally written CPC questions available for trainee LGV & PCV drivers.
- Practise hundreds of interactive multiple choice questions.
- Review your answers and read explanations to help improve your skills.
- Sit hundreds of mock tests that are structured just like the real test.
- Detailed introduction to the CPC module including everything you need to know about the test, who needs to take it, and how it fits into the licencing system for LGV and PCV drivers.
- Includes comprehensive learning materials covering every aspect of the DVSA syllabus for the CPC test.
- Keep track of your progress and find out when you're ready to sit the real test.
Interactive Case Studies
- Customer Service
- Diet and Health
- Drivers' Hours
- EcoSafe Driving
- Health and Safety
- Incidents, Emergencies and First Aid
- Legal Matters
- Licensing and Qualifications
- Risk Factors
- Speed, Height, Weight and Other Limits
- Tachograph Use
- Technical Matters
- Vehicle Loading, Unloading and Security
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Working Time Directive
We're here to support you.
Paul Young at CPC Direct Training Limited is constantly updating courses and training so that the best and latest information is available to you.
Still need convincing? Take a look at our Google reviews here.
We will get you through any of your HGV/PCV training and enable you to start a new career in driving.
We have a number of ways to train from home via a remote link or in one of our classrooms covering the UK.